AN ARTSY WAY TO WRAP CANDIES AND CHOCOLATE BARS Get Creative!
Planning on giving someone a chocolate bar for an upcoming special occasion? Why not
add some style to your gift by using a chocolate wrapping paper? A foil wrapper designed
for wrapping candies add some flair and elegance to your gift while keeping it a surprise to
the recipient. Plus, this special paper is shiny and catchy, so it adds to the overall look of
your present. Just use this glitzy paper to wrap that chocolate bar, add a nice bow to it, and
your gift is ready to go. It's perfect for birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and any event
you can think of! Sturdy Paper
These foil lined envelopes are made of good quality paper. You'll notice how smooth these
wrappers are to the touch, plus you don't have to worry about the paper ripping easily. What's
more, these envelopes can fit a 1.55-ounce candy bar perfectly. There's no need to cut the
paper to fit the candy. Just slide the chocolate bar in, and use this special paper to overwrap
your sweet present. With a nice, finished look, this wrapper makes your gift absolutely perfect. Here are a few more reasons to use this chocolate foil wrapper:
- Made of silver paper instead of aluminum.
- Comes with a #30 paper backing for better coverage.
- Easy to slide and wrap a candy bar without cutting the paper.
- Bright and captivating design to enhance the gift's appearance.
- Does not flake or peel too easily once folded. Make your gift stand out from the rest by giving it an elegant finish using a chocolate wrapping paper. Click 'Add to Cart' now