A set of 2 pastry brushes for all your cooking and baking needs
Ideal for glazing, basting, spreading sauces, icing pastries or cakes, making candy and greasing pans with oil or melted butter, the Redecker Pastry Brushes with Untreated Beechwood Handles is a highly-versatile kitchen tool set. Soft and flexible natural boar bristles properly absorb liquids for easy application and promote smooth and effortless spreading. Great for applying egg washes, sugar glazes and flavorful spice mixes to fish, meat, pastries, cakes and other baked goods. Easy-to-grip handle made from beautiful handcrafted beechwood with a steel joint between the handle and bristle for durability and lasting quality. The wood is untreated and color will vary somewhat from product image due to natural variations in the wood. Comes with 2 pastry brushes sized 7-1/2" and 8" ideal for a wide range of cooking and baking tasks. To clean, handwash then gently dry with a cotton towel. Not safe for dishwasher.
The first handcrafted Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today, the name Bürstenhaus Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Handcrafted in Germany, Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibers, and have been for decades. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.
Features & Highlights
- VERSATILE BAKING TOOL: Great for glazing, basting and spreading sauces; also useful for icing pastries or cakes, making candy and greasing pans with oil or melted butter
- NATURAL BOAR BRISTLES: Soft and flexible boar bristles promote smooth and effortless spreading; liquids adhere to natural bristles for easy application
- BEAUTIFUL HANDCRAFTED BEECHWOOD: Untreated beechwood handle will vary somewhat from the product image due to natural color of the wood; produced by world-renowned Bürstenhaus Redecker, a German company that has been handcrafting brushes since 1935
- SET OF 2: Brush set of 2 includes 7-1/2" pastry brush and 8" pastry brush; great for a variety of baking endeavors
- CARE: Handwash to clean then gently dry with a cotton towel; not safe for dishwasher; made in Germany
|Manufacturer:||Bürstenhaus Redecker GmbH, Germany|
|Color:||Untreated Beechwood Handle, Set of 2|
|Publisher:||Bürstenhaus Redecker GmbH, Germany|
|Studio:||Bürstenhaus Redecker GmbH, Germany|
|Item Weight:||0.014 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.8 x 0.25 x 0.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by REDECKER, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Montreal Baking
mpn: unknown, ean: 0712038484829,
HIGH PERFORMANCE SILICONE KITCHEN BRUSH SET | 2 PACK + Made with a high-performance 100% food grade silicone. + Won't melt, warp, discolor, or shrink like regular plastic or wooden brushes. + Can withstand temperatures up to 446⁰F / 230⁰C. + E...