Seasoned 14" round pizza pan with loop handles features even, fast heating and excellent heat retention. Golden pizza crust every time. Great for roasted vegetables, pork chops, chicken and beef. Not even the most expensive stainless or aluminum cookware can rival the even heating, heat retention, versatility, value and durability of Lodge Cast Iron.
Features & Highlights
- 14 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Baking Pan. The Lodge Cast Iron Baking Pan is perfect for homemade pizza. The seasoned pan features loop handles and excellent heat retention.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it's about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it's a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
|Item Weight:||7.72 pounds|
|Item Size:||15 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.9 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Lodge, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Heritage Products
mpn: B5-RFE6-1VSB, ean: 4818016975184,
The first time you take a bite of a pizza off of the Heritage stone you may weep at the beauty of the moment, but you may be filled with regret upon the realization of all the lesser pizza you have suffered through till now. Though it may be burnin...