Emile Henry Small Loaf Dish, 1 Quart, Clay
Save 1% on the Emile Henry Small Loaf Dish, 1 Quart, Clay by Emile Henry at My Beautiful Cake. MPN: EH026120. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Perfect for baking all kinds of delicious breads—from classic sourdough and wheat loaves to sweet quick breads.Made of Burgundy Clay, it diffuses
Features & Highlights
- Made in France. Made of all natural materials. Made in marcigny France since 1850 from high-fired Burgundy Clay using Emile Henry proprietary hr ceramic (high resistance)
- Resistant against temperature change. Shock resistant. For use in the oven up to 520 Degree; oven, broiler, and microwave safe: can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
- Durable and scratch resisant. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 year Guarantee. Our warranty covers any production fault or quality problem with the product when used in a normal domestic environment, and respecting the care and use Instructions.
|Item Weight:||1.83 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.54 x 2.95 x 2.95 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.27 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches|