BakeWarePlus 9 Inch Round Banneton Bread Proofing Basket with Bakers Couche Proofing Flax Cloth 2 Pcs Set
Super Savings Item! Save 35% on the BakeWarePlus 9 Inch Round Banneton Bread Proofing Basket with Bakers Couche Proofing Flax Cloth 2 Pcs Set by BakeWarePlus at My Beautiful Cake. MPN: unknown. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How to Use this bread rising basket? 1, Flour the brotform then place the kneaded dough in the basket until it rises. 2, After dough has risen, take
How to Use this bread rising basket?
1, Flour the brotform then place the kneaded dough in the basket until it rises.
2, After dough has risen, take dough out of basket and transfer it onto a baking sheet for the oven.
3, Please remember that with dough many things effect the rise: Weather, yeast quality, and flour types can effect the rise.
4, Many bakers let the dough rise in a greased bowl before they put it in the brotform. This creates a better texture and crust of your bread.
5, Ideal for the professional or the home baker looking for that professional finish to artisan style breads.
6, Once the loaf is removed, brush the inside of the basket out with a clean stiff brush and allow to air dry.
Note: Before use, doubles as a serving basket. Gently hand wash in warm water and thoroughly dry after cleaning. Flour well to avoid sticking. After turning bread out, allow the basket to dry and then wipe round with a soft dry brush.
Size: 9 * 9 * 3.5 inches
Weight: 0.66 lbs
Material: Nature cane
1 basket bowl
1 proofing flax cloth
Features & Highlights
- SAFE AND NONTOXIC MATERIALS: Made of natural rattan with stainless steel tacks, free from dye and chemical, comply with EU food standards
- MULTI-USE AND NON-STICK: Use with liner, the final loaf develops a smooth, professional, clean crust. Without liner, this bread proofing basket will let your artisan breads have beautiful rings. Also, the dough is easily transferred out of the bread bowl
- EASY TO CLEAN: Use with the provided cloth liner, if needed. Without the liner, your banneton basket still does not need much cleaning. Simply shake the residual flour out after each use, and if dough has stuck to it, wait till it dries, then use a brush to take it off. Or you want to clean it completely, please hand wash with warm water and keep dry after clean
- BANNETON BASKET SIZE: 9"(diameter) x 3.5"(tall), perfect size suit for baking a medium loaf
- HANDMADE CRAFTS: Totally handmade product complies with artisan bread bakers demands, the cloth linen is traditionally used to support dough inside the banneton and also to absorb a little moisture from the dough, which helps to form the bread crust
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.02 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|