Types and Styles of Baking Cups
Love taking a bite of that freshly baked warm and fresh cupcake just out of the oven? But of course you don’t love your muffin getting stuck to the paper cup it is wrapped in. We at Cakesmiths’ come to your rescue to help you with the best types and styles of baking cups for your muffins, cupcakes and other baked goodies that you can keep in your kitchen.
Ideally, baking cups are available in a variety of colours, sizes, shapes and materials. Choosing the perfect baking cup is essential. Baking cups prevent the batter from sticking to the sides of the pan by lining the cupcake pans. Always keep in mind that baking cups are not the one-size-fits-all kind of a product. You should always check the size of baking cups you would need for your baking for your end product to not only taste delicious, but appear consistent in shape, size and style.
But you should always try diversity to your baking by trying different sizes and styles of baking cups. When it comes to baking, think outside the cup!
Using baking cups helps you maintain a perfect shape of the baked product. Hence, one can say baking cups are a foundation of your baked recipes.
How to choose the perfect baking cups?
1. Well, first of all you should decide your purpose of baking. For example, will you be displaying it or serving a crowd? After you make this choice, you will come across various other advantages of baking cups.
2. They provide ease in cleaning the baking pans as the batter won’t stick to the pans
3. They offer moisture in the baking pans as by preserving the desired moisture, texture and taste within
4. Baking cups also provide a shape to the baked goods by giving stability and uniform look by preventing the baked products from crumbling
5. Baking cups prevent the baked products from getting over-cooked from the edges
6. These cups serve for a great overall presentation as most of the baking cups are functional as well as ornamental. They add to the beauty of your baked goods. Coloured and theme based baking cups add a whimsical charm to the baked delights.
Now when we talk about styles of baking cups, there are many.
– White paper baking cups provide a neat look and ensure easy clean-up
– Colored and Decorative Paper Baking Cups come with a variety of themes and decorations which enhance the presentation of your baked delights.
– Foil Baking Cups are the ones that prevent unwanted grease marks or stains with a variety of stylish foil baking cups. These opaque cups also offer an eye-catching presentation.
– Decorative Baking Cups offer unique designs by rendering a beautiful touch to the delightful baked goodies
– Wrappers and Display Cups can be added to the baked goods after baking for a polished look
– Wrappers can be fastened around a cooled muffin or cupcake for a quick presentation
– Eclair Cups let you display the pastries neatly with a complete stability
– Paper Fluted Holders are ideal for serving burgers and bagels as these fluted holders/cups are a sanitary solution to all your serving needs.